April Favourites!

Hi Everyone!

It's that time again, it's the end of another month and I can't wait to share with you what I've been loving this month. Since starting up my blog I have been more keen to try new products and brands which I'd never really used much previously, which I now use up to a daily basis! My favourites this month have been predominantly beauty related, but hopefully you'll all enjoy it and give some of them a try.


Sleek Cream Contour Kit-  Let's kick it off with makeup. So I have been debating buying the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit for a long time now and when my student loan came in, I was going to finally buy it (oops.) However, when I was having a little haul in Boots, I spotted this Sleek Cream Contour Kit. It caught my eye because it looked like a perfect dupe for the Anastasia one, but only cost £10! It comes in three shades, light, medium and dark. I opted for the light as I am pale and didn't want a harsh contour, however if I wanted more of a chiselled finish the medium would've been fine. This product is so easy to blend especially if you have a flat foundation brush in your collection. I love Sleek in general as a brand, and would definitely recommend this! I've tried lots of different high street contour kits and this is by far my favourite.


MAC Honeylove- This colour is STUNNING. I recently received three new mac lipsticks, one of which was Honeylove and another included Velvet Teddy as I finally decided to test the hype. I adore both however, personally, I find Honeylove suits me so much more! I don't know if it's because I'm paler that I suit it, I just think it's the perfect everyday nude, and it has a matte finish so lasts all day! I can't decide if I prefer this or mac Patisserie just yet, but at the moment it's well on the way to becoming my favourite mac lipstick/lipstick in general!

Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation-  This is a very unexpected favourite of mine this month. I'm a sucker for an offer so when I had to buy one Maybelline product and it was buy two get one free, I couldn't resist the temptation. I decided to give this a go because it's what I used to use in about year 9 when I was first getting in to makeup. I don't know why that sold it to me, because looking back at my makeup now I look horrendous! All the same, I gave it a go and it's 'new formula' and I adore it. It goes on so smoothly on the skin and doesn't leave a cakey finish at all. It hides all pores and just gives your skin a flawless finish. I will say that you need to apply powder or setting spray as on it's own it's so silky it won't stay on. However for £6.99 it's perfect, and the colour range on offer is amazing!


Barry M Matte Top Coat- There's not a lot I can say about this product other than that I love it, and love the concept of it! I have a few Barry M Matte colours in my nail collection, however my friend Gemma recommended this and it's amazing. I like how you can turn any of your nail varnishes matte, Barry M or not just by adding this top coat. Personally, I think matte nails look so sophisticated yet edgy at the same time, and I find they chip a lot less! 


Batiste Dry Shampoo in Divine Dark- For the last few years I have been a lover of dry shampoo. For someone who has to wash their hair everyday (I know that's bad) in order for it to look half decent this is a saviour. I have always preferred the colour tinted ones as they don't leave my hair with white patches so when I saw they now do the giant 400ml bottle I was so pleased! This product just leaves hair looking fresh, shiny and voluminous between washes.

M&S cookie dough bites- This is a random favourite but Oh My Goodness, these are insane! If like me you love Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough you would LOVE these. Although they are sickly, they are basically the cookie dough bits in a bag for £2, what's not to love? Not a lot more I can say about these, others than you need to try them!

So there you have it; these are my favourites of this month. If you've not tried any of these products I'd totally recommend all of them (hence why they're in my favourites haha!) I hope you've all had a fab April and that Mays even better! Until next time!

Hannah xo




3 comments:

  1. Had my eye on the Sleek cream contour kit, definitely want to try it out! Loved this post!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great favorites! i love the dry shampoo too! my all time favorite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am honestly obsessed with the divine dark dry shampoo!! The white ones always smell gorgeous but I can't be dealing with having grey hair all day :') xx

    ReplyDelete