New in Spring 2016 outfit ideas

Finally Spring is just around the corner! It's this time of year which I like to start browsing in shops to see what new items they have in stock which I'd love to buy for the warmer weather ahead. While I was looking in the 'New in' section, I decided to put together 3 different outfits from 3 of my favourite high street stores to show you what I'm loving at the moment. I have to admit there was so many different items I loved it was hard to decide on just one outfit, but I guess that leaves space for more in the future.

River Island

I'm going to kick it off with River Island. They have so many beautiful prints online at the moment so if you're into those kind of designs I'd definitely recommend checking out their site. I based this outfit around the trousers as I saw them and I couldn't not include them. I adore the monochrome colour, which makes them very versatile despite the bold pattern. You could pair them with a bright colour top or pick out the monochrome like I did with my style outfit to keep it more simple. The trousers retail at £35 which I think is an okay price for a statement trouser, especially if they're good quality. I then paired them with a plain black cami top which costs £14 to keep it simple, but slightly loose and tucked in would look very flattering with the tailored trousers. Accessories wise I kept it simple with a white bag and I have to say I LOVE this bag. When I was browsing on different sites so many stores had white bags new in so I think they'll be very popular in the upcoming season. The bag I chose cost £45 so about average for River Island but I'm sure you could find a cheaper alternative elsewhere. Finally, shoes. I wanted a pair of cut out shoes to pair with this look and these are perfect, they are on the expensive side costing £70 but I think they're gorgeous. They aren't high rise so would look flattering with the trousers and elongate the leg. Overall I think this is a classy, simple look which I would love.
New Look

If I were to name the high street shop I visited most it would be New Look, and their new arrivals definitely don't change my mind. I chose the pink skirt as I tried it on in the shop the other day and fell in love so I had to include it on my blog. It's so flattering and feels amazing quality for just £14.99 so it really impressed me. I paired it with a plain white top, shoes, and bag to keep it simple and elegant as I love nude colours in the spring. I generally always buy my heels from New Look as I find they are so comfortable and really good value for the low price. The shoes I've included here cost £17.99 and I think would be very versatile in your wardrobe. They'd look great with a midi dress or skirt or even tailored trousers like the ones I previously mentioned from River Island. The bag costs £12.99 so if you're looking for a cheaper alternative to the River Island one, it would be perfect. The top costs £15.99 however I think any cami top would look gorgeous with this, or even a lovely lace crop top.


Topshop
The final outfit I put together was from Topshop and I think it has a more boho, relaxed feel about it. I chose warm tones for this outfit which would look gorgeous with a tan in spring/summer time. I chose to base this outfit around the playsuit as it's more casual than a dress however could be dressed up or down. I noticed this was available in both brown and black on the Topshop website but I opted for brown. The playsuit cost £30 which I think is amazing value for a Topshop playsuit. When deciding what to team it with a went casual and chose a flat pair of sandals, and big sunglasses. The sunglasses add a touch of sophistication to the outfit and I always love Topshop sunglasses. The sandals would look great with denim shorts or even a dress so I think they'd be a great addition to anyone's wardrobe and they only cost £18. To finish off the outfit I paired it with a loose necklace just to add layers and a bit of detail to the outfit.

So there you have it. My three good to go outfits for the upcoming seasons. I hope you enjoyed this post.

Hannah xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment