February Favourites 2016

Hi Everyone!

Where did that month go? In fact where did they both go?! This year is going so quickly already. It's that time of the month to discuss all my favourite things I've been loving for the previous month. This is my first ever favourites so I'm extremely excited to share everything with you.

I'm going to start off by talking about the Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette. Oh my goodness, what's not to love about this? I first started using Urban Decay Naked palettes back in 2013 and I've been obsessed ever since. My boyfriend got me the Smokey Palette as one on my Christmas presents and I literally can't fault it. The pigmentation is incredible, just like the other palettes, and for me personally, the colours are perfect. I love a dramatic grey smokey eye on a night out and the colours in this palette are perfect for that. Some of the greys have blue undertones (especially the shade dagger) which look amazing at making blue eyes pop alongside a black eye pencil in the waterline. It's also perfect for day to day wear with some natural golds and cream shades, a few of which are matte. The matte to shimmer ratio in the palette is perfect, making it very versatile.

Next up is my Lee Stafford chopstick curler. I was looking for a new curler to give tight curls as I already own a curling wand which gives loose. I was browsing on the Argos website when I came across this one for £20.00 with pretty much all positive reviews. At £20 I thought why not and decided to order it. I was so impressed with this! I have fairly long hair so it can be difficult for curls to last however after using this they lasted for 2 days and looked as good as when I started. If you're looking for a curler to give dramatic curls I'd definitely opt for this.

Another favourite of mine this month has been Marc Jacob's fragrances. I can't get enough of them, I now own two and definitely want to buy more. Honey and Daisy Dream Forever are the two I own and they're such fresh scents and so long lasting! You literally need one spritz, two and most and that'll keep you smelling great for the day. They can be fairly pricey but if you catch them on a deal I would definitely go ahead and buy them.

A clothing favourite now. I can't do a monthly favourites without talking about my black leather skater skirt. It's from Oasis and retails at £40 but I have to say it's 100% worth it. It's the most versatile item of clothing I own and I wear day to day with a thin jumper tucked in and some Chelsea boots or on a night out dressed up with a blouse and heels. I adore it and would definitely say invest in a good quality skirt which you feel completely confident in!

Onto something a bit more random now and that's my card holder from Oliver Bonas. I adore this shop, they do the cutest things from accessories, to clothes to books to homeware. Some of the stuff is a little on the expensive side but it's so hard to resist. I bought this to just throw in my bag on a night out or if I'm going out for the day. It holds three cards so I put my driving license, bank card and house key in and I'm good to go! It saves me lugging around a big purse ad it's just so handy. Plus the colours are gorgeous.

My final favourite isn't a particularly specific one, it's more about a brand in general; and that's sleek makeup. I have used sleek products for a long time but they got a bit lost in my masses of makeup until this month when I had a sort through. Since then I've been obsessed with their contour kits. I own both the powder and cream sets and they're both so nice, so easy to blend and very in expensive. I've also been loving their brow kits and their matte lip creams.


I really hope you enjoyed this post and give some of these items a try, they're definitely worth it!

Hannah xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment